Bob Green Chairman
Gerringong Rotary Markets. Next Market is on Saturday 20th August ,2022
Normally held 3rd Saturday-Each Month-A wonderful family event - come along to our Rotary market and browse the large variety of stalls for all your needs. Our market stalls include toys, books, arts and craft, clothes, leather goods, handmade candles and of course our famous food stalls - try some Singapore dumplings, Gozleme, home made pies and sausage rolls, cakes and local produce.
Date From : Sat Aug 20, 2022 : 08:30
Date To : Sat Aug 20, 2022 : 13:30
Gerringong Rotary Village Markets reserve the right to accept or reject any application by a Stallholder. By accepting a stall site, you agree to our Terms and Conditions (T&Cs), which are available on our website and will also be sent to you prior to your first attendance. Please ensure you read and understand the T&Cs before signing them.
If a stallholder wishes to add new or different products to their existing range, you need approval from Market Management, or your acceptance may be revoked.
Site locations will be allocated by the Market Management. We reserve the right to change your location as needed. However, we will endeavour to allocate sites based on your preference and needs, although this may not always be possible.
The Market Manager can be contacted on 0428 277 931. INSURANCES
- You must provide proof of public liability and product insurance to the value of $20 million in the form of a Certificate of Currency from your Insurance Company. You need to provide a copy for our records (either electronically or printed).
- Food stallholders need to have a current temporary food permit from Kiama Municipal Council. Your food permit must be on display at the market or made available upon request. Please ensure you always have it with you whilst at the market.
- If you are dealing with children, you need a current Working With Children Check (WWCC) and provide us with the details for verification.
- You agree to indemnify Gerringong Rotary Village Markets and Kiama Municipal Council against all liability claims demands, fees, suits, proceedings, and actions of any kind.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All your electrical equipment must be tested and labelled accordingly.
- LPG gas must show an up-to-date compliance date.
- Tents need to be firmly secured to the ground to prevent being uplifted by winds. Trip points such as tent pegs and guy ropes need to be positioned so as not to cause a hazard.
- You are required to leave your site clean and tidy. Remove all rubbish before leaving the site.
Gerringong Rotary Markets July 2022
Site fees vary depending on size and position. You will be advised about your fees when we accept your application.
Fees must be paid online no later than close of business (5pm) on the Wednesday prior to the market date. If we have not received your payment by then, we won’t be allocating a site to you. In exceptional circumstances you can arrange alternative arrangements with Market Management.
Your fees are to be paid to:
Account Name: Gerringong Rotary Market Account
Bank Name: Bendigo Bank
BSB: 633 000
Account No: 167 571 629
You must reference your allocated Gerringong Rotary Village Market (GVM) number to ensure we match your payment with your site.
Gerringong Rotary Markets is an all-weather market. Stallholders with a site inside the Town Hall are expected to attend regardless of weather. If there are adverse weather conditions, GRM Management reserve the right to cancel the outside market. You will be informed no later than 5pm on Friday, prior to the market date – either by email or SMS.
If for any reason you have to cancel your attendance, please do so no later than 5pm on Wednesday, prior to the market date. You can request a refund of your fees, or we can hold your fees for the next available market date. If you cancel after 5pm on Wednesday prior to the market date, you may not be eligible for a refund.
Stallholders are required to arrive no earlier than 6.30am. This will give enough time to set up for an 8.30am start. The market finishes trading at 1.30pm, and all stall holders are expected to be available until that time. If for any reason you need to pack up and leave earlier, please arrange this with the Market Managers to ensure a safe exit from your site.
Access to market site is from Noble St via Belinda St where you will be directed to your site. Whilst you are in the market area you are required to drive at a walking pace only. You are not permitted to drive on the grassed area in the centre of the park. Parking for stallholders is available opposite the markets in the Anglican Church grounds for a small donation (weather permitting).
Stall holders whose site is located inside the Town Hall need to be aware of the EXIT signs and the position of fire extinguishers.
The Emergency Assembly Area for all stall holders is at the south end of the park, past the children’s playground.
Gerringong Rotary Markets July 2022